Tuesday 1 May 2018

April Wrap Up

Since April was an extremely busy month for me, I did not have the time to read as many books as I hoped to read. Nevertheless, I'm happy with the books I read!

1. The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1) by Tessa Dare



I needed a quick, fun book like this to get me back into reading this month! 3 stars.

2. The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike, #2) by Robert Galbraith



I enjoyed this more than the first book! 3 stars!

3. Career of Evil (Cormoran Strike, #3) by Robert Galbraith



This is my favourite book in the series but I did like the ending. Anyone else read it? What are your thoughts about it? 4 stars.

4. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda (Creekwood, #1) by Becky Albertalli 



This fun, cute and romantic book was definitely my favourite of the month! Can't wait to watch the movie, I've heard great things! 4,5 stars!

5. Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku 1 by Fujita



I received an e-arc of this manga from Netgalley and you can find my review here.

Which books did you recently read? Have you read any of the books mentioned above or are you planning to? Leave your thoughts down below!


If you enjoyed this post, please follow me on Bloglovin'TwitterInstagram and Goodreads! I would really appreciate it!




Have a wonderful day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Simon Vs., too. I can’t wait to see the movie. I hope you have a great May!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Have a great May as well!

      Delete