Friday 28 July 2017

Life and Blog Update

Hi everyone!

As you may have noticed, I've not been active on my blog for over a month now and I would like to give a little explanation. I've been working on my thesis which is due next week, I'm almost finished but it's a lot of work. Secondly, I've also had a relaxing trip to Spain with my family and I don't have an internet connection over there.
I have read a couple of books since my last post and I can't wait to tell you guys about them!
I'm currently reading Crooked Kingdom, Wild and Ship of Magic. Which books are you reading?

I can't say when my next post will be published, but I will be back in the land of bloggers after the fourth of August, which is the date my thesis is due. Thanks for sticking with me for this long without any posts!


Have a great week and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment